So we have a cutting edge, feature-packed and fully mobile-friendly website for the Margaret River business community and MRCCI Members.
The website is in and of itself a pretty big project and we will be rolling out the different features in due course. What features you ask?
- Up-to-date local business news stream on the homepage of mrcci.com.au
- Every MRCCI Member is entitled to a website/blog for their business
- Each one of those sites is connected to mrcci.com.au, so if your business posts some news on your site, it will be show up in mrcci.com.au’s homepage news stream
- Website accounts for paying membership and keeping track of your subscription (currently set up for direct deposit – we’re waiting on our merchant account)
- Member Profile directoy – we will be busy filling these out over the next week
- Member Website directory – a list of any Members’ Websites that are connected to mrcci.com.au
- An Events page where you can book your place at MRCCI Events and Members can even automatically RSVP if they are logged into the website
- Photo Galleries of MRCCI Shindigs
- Public and Member Forums for discussing pertinent business issues in our region
- … there’s more, just no steak knives.
So we hope you enjoy this fantastic community resource for Margaret River, find value in it and contribute.
If you have any questions, just leave them in the comments and we will respond as soon as possible.