Hon. Terry Redman MLA Minister for Regional Development presented an informative and dynamic snapshot of the 2014 Budget for his electorate this morning.
The Margaret River Chamber of Commerce and Industry (MRCCI) hosted the Minister in partnership with the Augusta Margaret River Tourism Association (AMRTA) and the South West Development Commission (SWDC) for a 2014 Post Budget industry breakfast.
The Industry breakfast held at Quality Inn provided Terry Redman with a platform to discuss first-hand how the 2014 Budget will affect the South West.
Guests commented that the session was “very informative and fluently presented” as Mr Redman touched on many topics including the State budget implications on the Royalties for Regions programme.
Mr Redman also commented that he recognised the value of Tourism to the economy and supported the Busselton Airport project. Read more here.
A fantastic cross-selection of business and community members attended the event including representatives from key South-West organisations.
Special thanks to representatives in attendance:
– South West Development Commission
– Augusta Margaret River Tourism Association
– Margaret River Wine Industry Association
– Rotary Club of Margaret River
– Augusta Margaret River Shire
– The Augusta Chamber of Commerce and Industry
– The City of Busselton
– Australia’s South West
– The Augusta Margaret River Mail and Augusta Margaret River Times