This popular session may be of interest to people working in youth, community, employment, housing or family services.
CASE MANAGEMENT TOOLS FOR COMMUNITY WORKERS is a comprehensive one day workshop covering quality case management practice. Participants will explore a practical, strengths based framework of case management, providing tools that can be implemented immediately with clients. The workshop may be of interest to anyone working with at-risk or vulnerable clients in community service settings.
The workshop explores
- Engaging complex clients effectively
- Assessing needs, difficulties and strengths
- Linking needs to aspirations for the future
- Goal setting and planning
- How to review current processes to create new strategies
- What to do when things get stuck
- Celebrating achievements and closing relationships effectively
If you wish to register, please send a completed form to email@example.com, who will provide confirmation within 3 days.