CCI invites you to a briefing by the Export Finance and Insurance Corporation (Efic) on overcoming the challenges faced by SME’s in the global supply chain.
Whether you export directly, are involved in global supply chains or are looking to establish operations overseas this briefing is the perfect opportunity for you to learn about managing the challenges and finding the right assistance to help grow your business.
One of Australia’s leading financial commentators, Michael Pascoe, will lead a panel discussion with several business owners who are at different stages of their company’s growth. The panel discussion will touch on how these business owners:
- Managed the challenges and obstacles they faced each day
- Made time to work on their business while also working in it
- Identify and manage risk
- Found the finance needed to take advantage of growth opportunities
- Decided on the right export markets for their business
- Learnt from the mistakes they made along the way
You will also hear from Andrew Hunter, Efic’s Managing Director, who will discuss some of the recent changes that allow Efic to support even more SME’s.
|Date:||Tuesday 17 March 2015|
|Time:||7.15 am – 9.00am|
|Venue:||The Duxton Ballroom, 1 St Georges Terrace, Perth|
|RSVP:||Tuesday 3 March 2015|
Places are strictly limited, to register your interest by Tuesday 3 March please click here.