It’s that time of year again; the start of the new financial year and the 2013/2014 Margaret River Chamber of Commerce and Industry Memberships are now due. You should have all received your membership Tax Invoice by email now. If yours has not arrived, please shoot us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The MRCCI would like to sincerely thank members for your support during the 2012/2013 financial year. Your membership has allowed the chamber to continue its work to assist local businesses attract more local customers and build better business.
Your membership supports the growth of a more sustainable economy, vital to sustaining a strong, healthy community in Margaret River.
Here are 10 benefits your membership has for you:
1. Attend the ‘After 5’ networking evenings every second month. The next ‘After 5’ is on Thursday July 25, 2013 at the Larder.
2. Be inspired at a ’60 Minutes’ business workshop.
3. Obtain discounted tickets to any MRCCI events that have a charge, such as the Margaret River 2013 Business Awards on September 26, 2013 or an Industry Leaders Breakfast (‘After 5’ and ‘60 Minutes’ events are free of charge)
4. Opportunity to host an ‘After 5’ networking evening to invite your fellow members into your business to sample your product, take a tour and learn about your business.
5. Ability to advertise in shop local campaigns.
6. Feature on the MRCCI online member directory.
7. Share your news on the Chamber’s monthly business newsletter by emailing email@example.com
8. Contribute your opinion to hot-topic surveys (i.e. NBN, Coal Mining)
9. Attend a MRCCI monthly executive committee meeting to present a matter of interest or concern. Or you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org for the MRCCI to investigate on your behalf.
GET YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE
10. Get a website free of charge for your business. This includes a personalised website address (i.e. ), email Address: e.g. email@example.com, up to 5 Web Pages, Image Gallery, Google Map, Contact Form, Mobile-Friendly, Blog Page.
No business is too big or too small to be part of the MRCCI. Whether you are part of a franchise, chain, independently owned, sole trader, partnership or family business; whether you operate on the main street, CBD, Station Rd, LIA or are home-based; whether you are a retailer, in the hospitality industry, a tradie, consultant or professional service provider you are of value to the MRCCI and we invite you to take advantage of the benefits the Chamber can offer your business.
At $199 per annum for sole traders/partnership or $275 per annum for a company PTY LTD, MRCCI membership is an affordable and cost effective investment for your business.
Monthly billing is now available at $17/month for sole trader/partnership or $23/month for company PTY LTD. Please advise MRCCI if you would prefer this payment system by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the MRCCI executive officer Keely Robertson by emailing email@example.com or phoning 0416 936 194 if you: have any queries about your membership, want to host an ‘After 5’ networking evening, are interested in becoming a executive committee member, want to get a free website.